Hygienically produce wooden toothbrushes
Many people consider wooden toothbrushes a sensible, sustainable alternative to traditional plastic toothbrushes. The former niche product is seeing continuous growth in demand over the past years. The Z.RAY is the logical expansion of ZAHORANSKY for the hygienic production of wooden toothbrushes. The separate drilling unit with attached suction unit can drill more than 800 holes per minute within a protected and sealed environment – the wood dust is automatically sucked off.
Reasons to pick the Z.RAY
- Compatible with machines such as the Z.SHARK and Z.ORCA: Freed-up capacities optimize the entire production process
- The holes are perfectly adjusted to the tufting process
- Manual or automatic feeding H56 can be offered
- Hole size: diameter 1.0 – 3.0 mm, depth 2.5–3.8 mm
- Output up to 35 handles/minute