New micro injection molding machine for the Z.VAMP 1
When developing our machines, we never lose sight of the consistent optimization of your production processes. We focus on aspects of cost efficiency as well as the production environment itself. With the new Babyplast micro injection molding machine, we now offer the perfect companion to your Z.VAMP 1 – our specialist for toothbrush head plate production using the 3D tufting process. The compact Babyplast micro injection molding machine can be placed directly next to the Z.VAMP 1 to bring together what belongs together! The Babyplast micro injection molding machine has a minimum footprint of just under one square meter for easy integration into existing production environments as well. Its production is optimally adjusted to the Z.VAMP 1 performance specifications for seamless interaction between the injection molding and production processes. Another benefit of the micro injection molding machine: reduction of storage and potentially transport costs, with just-in-time, on-site production of head plates.
Ultrasound technology for complete freedom of design
The Z.VAMP 1 effortlessly masters the production of toothbrush head plates with discerning demands on design, while offering the greatest freedom in designing colors, shapes, and radiuses. Its unique strength: The machine fills plastic plates without a metal anchor with up to 20,000 chemically tapered monofilaments using the 3D tufting process.
Reasons to pick the Z.VAMP
- Filament savings of up to 20 percent to cut production costs – no trimming needed
- Production of toothbrush head plates with chemically tapered filaments without any rework
- Simple production of hybrid brushes using a single process (chemically tapered and standard filaments)
- Almost complete freedom in choosing the bundle angle (up to 12°) and filament topography
- Combination of high and lower bundles without spreading, with a filament end-rounding quality of up to 98 percent
Reasons to pick the Babyplast micro injection molding machine
- Small and compact construction for the smallest footprint – injection molding at less than one square meter
- Output optimally adjusted to the Z.VAMP 1 performance specifications
- Reduction of storage and potentially transport costs, with just-in-time, on-site production of head plates