I. Name and address of the Controller
The Controller within the meaning of the General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR) and other national data protection laws of the EU member states as well as other data protection regulations is:
79674 Todtnau-Geschwend, Germany
Registered office of the company: Todtnau
Board of Directors: Ulrich Zahoransky, Gerhard Steinebrunner
Chairman of the Board: Gerhard Enders
Registry Court: AG Freiburg HRB 660241
Tax-No.: FA Lörrach 11001/01524
VAT-ID-No.: DE 813775800
II. Name and address of the Data Protection Officer
The Data Protection Officer of the Controller is:
Mr. Ingo Zahoransky
79674 Todtnau-Geschwend, Germany
(1) Your personal data, as far as they are necessary for the establishment, content arrangement or change of the contractual relationship (inventory data), will be used exclusively for the execution of the contract. For example, your name and address must be passed on to the supplier of the goods for delivery of the goods.
(2) Without your explicit consent or without legal basis your personal data will not be passed on to third parties outside the contract execution. After complete execution of the contract, your data will be blocked for further use. After expiry of the tax and commercial law regulations, this data will be deleted unless you have expressly consented to its further use.
(3) When you contact us by e-mail or via a contact form, the data you provide (your e-mail address, your name and any other information you provide) will be stored by us in order to answer your questions. We delete the data arising in this context after the storage is no longer necessary, or limit the processing if statutory retention obligations exist.
(4) When using the website for information purposes only, i.e. if you do not register or otherwise provide us with information, we only collect the personal data that your browser transmits to our server. If you wish to view our website, we collect the following data, which are technically necessary for us to display our website to you and to guarantee stability and security (legal basis is Art. 6 Para. 1 Sen. 1 lit. f GDPR):
- IP address
- date and time of request
- time zone difference to Greenwich Mean Time (GMT)
- content of the request (specific page)
- access status/http status code
- the amount of data transferred in each case
- the website from which the request comes from browser
- operating system and its interface
- language and version of browser software.
(1) With regard to personal data concerning you, you have the following rights towards us:
right to information,
right to correction or deletion,
right to limitation of processing,
right to opposition of processing,
right to data portability.
(2) You also have the right to complain to a data protection authority about our processing of your personal data.
Information about Cookies
(2) You can configure your browser settings according to your wishes and refuse the acceptance of third party cookies or all cookies, for example. Please note that you may not be able to use all functions of this website.
Web analysis with Google Analytics
This website uses Google Analytics with the extension "anonymizeIP()", so that the IP addresses are only shortened to exclude a direct personal relationship. The legal basis for the use of Google Analytics is Art. 6 Par. 1 Sen. 1 lit. f GDPR.
Information about the third party provider: Google Dublin, Google Ireland Ltd., Gordon House, Barrow Street, Dublin 4, Ireland, Fax: +353 (1) 436 1001. terms: http://www.google.com/analytics/terms/de.html, overview about data protection:
Use of social media plug-ins
(1) We currently use the following social media plug-ins: Facebook, Twitter, Xing, Google+, LinkedIn. We use the so-called two-click solution. This means that when you visit our site, no personal data is initially passed on to the providers of the plug-ins. You can recognize the provider of the plug-in by the respective logo. We offer you the possibility to communicate directly with the provider of the plug-in via the button. Only if you click on the marked field and thereby activate it, the plug-in provider receives the information that you have accessed the corresponding website of our online offer. In addition, the plug-in provider receives the above-mentioned personal data that your browser transmits to our server. In the case of Facebook and Xing, the IP address is anonymized immediately after collection, according to the respective provider in Germany. By activating the plug-in, personal data is transferred from you to the respective plug-in provider and stored there (for US providers in the USA). Since the plug-in provider collects data in particular via cookies, we recommend that you delete all cookies before clicking on the logo using your browser's security settings.
(2) We have no influence on the data collected and data processing processes, nor are we aware of the full extent of data collection, the purposes of processing, the storage periods. We also have no information on the deletion of the data collected by the plug-in provider.
(3) The plug-in provider stores the data collected about you as user profiles and uses these for the purposes of advertising, market research and/or demand-oriented design of its website. Such an evaluation takes place in particular (also for logged off users) for the representation of advertisement and in order to inform other users of the social network about your activities on our website. You have a right of objection to the creation of these user profiles, whereby you must contact the respective plug-in provider to exercise this right. Through the plug-ins we offer you the possibility to interact with social networks and other users, so that we can improve our offer and make it more interesting for you as a user. The legal basis for the use of the plug-ins is Art. 6 Para. 1 Sen. 1 lit. f GDPR.
(4) The data is transferred regardless of whether you have an account with the plug-in provider and are logged in there. If you are logged in with the plug-in provider, your data collected with us will be directly assigned to your existing account with the plug-in provider. If you click the activated button and, for example, link the page, the plug-in provider also stores this information in your user account and shares it publicly with your contacts. We recommend that you log out regularly after using a social network, especially before activating the button, as this way you can avoid being assigned to your profile with the plug-in provider.
(5) For further information on the purpose and scope of data collection and its processing by the plug-in provider, please refer to the data protection declarations of these providers as notified below. There you will also receive further information about your rights in this regard and setting options for the protection of your privacy.
(6) Addresses of the respective plug-in providers and URL with their data protection information:
Facebook Inc., 1601 S California Ave, Palo Alto, California 94304, USA; http://www.facebook.com/policy.php; further information on data collection: and . Facebook is certified to the EU-US Privacy Shield, https://www.privacyshield.gov/EU-US-Framework.
Google Inc., 1600 Amphitheater Parkway, Mountainview, California 94043, USA; . Google is certified to the EU-US Privacy Shield, .
LinkedIn Corporation, 2029 Stierlin Court, Mountain View, California 94043, USA; . LinkedIn is certified to the EU-US Privacy Shield, .